We Are Hiring Meeru99 ₱3
Publish date: July 27, 2010 3:46 pm ● Contact Name: meer ● Ad ID: 2236
This ad was listed more than 5 years ago which may make it already sold and or no longer available. This site is not responsible for any misunderstanding.
101G is a herbal hair tonic suitable for both men and women who has Normal/Dry Scalp. 101G is an all natural formula developed by the world-famous dermatologist, Dr. Zhangguang Zhao.
NOTE: 101G has two types of package, we will ship one of them randomly UNLESS you specify it by email us or leaving note in the checkout.
Usage and Dosages: 2-5ml lotion (depending on the size of hair-loss area) should be applied to the scalp once or twice per day and left on for several hours. It needs to be applied twice daily and then the frequency of application can be reduced.
To use combination of 101D and 101G can have the maximized benefits. Suggest using at least 2 months
Ingredients: The active ingredients derived from naturally occurring nutritional substances. Radix Ginseng ,Red-rooted Salvia, Kuh-seng Iron Fist Ginseng, Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Radix Sorphorae Flavescentis, Flos Carthami, Radix Saposhnikoviae,Radix Polygoni Multiflori, Flos Chrysanthemum, Radix Gentianae, Ethyl Alcohol, Water.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Individual allergic to alcohol should use it with care.
Bad use, Spam or Sold and No Longer Available
- Exercise prudence with your dealings and NEVER pay in advance unless you personally know the seller.
- CebuLive.com does NOT send any confirmation of payments and we are not responsible for personal transactions between the seller and buyer.
- Some ads are aggregated from other online sources and so you are advised to contact the ad owner through the provided phone numbers for fast and direct transaction.
- Use your common sense if the offer sounds too good to be true.
- If you’re looking to buy something expensive, we recommend that you meet with the seller to view the item first. If possible, pay using a Check.
- Ask for original receipt and or a written receipt for the purchase.