Traveling from Cebu City to Danao can be a daunting task, especially during peak hours. The main highway is often congested with traffic, making the journey long and tiring. But did you know that there is an alternative route that can help you beat the traffic and get to Danao much faster?
This alternative route is via the mountain roads of Pit-os, Binaliw, Mabini, Paril, Dapdap, and Licos. This route is not only shorter than the main highway, but it is also wider and less congested. As a result, you can expect to travel from Cebu City to Danao in about two hours via the mountain roads, compared to three or four hours on the main highway.
Here are the directions on how to take the mountain roads to Danao:
- Start from Cebu City and head north on the Cebu North Road (formerly known as the Trans-Central Highway).
- Turn left onto Pit-os Road.
- Continue on Pit-os Road until you reach the intersection with Binaliw Road.
- Turn right onto Binaliw Road.
- Follow Binaliw Road until you reach the intersection with Mabini Road.
- Turn left onto Mabini Road.
- Follow Mabini Road until you reach the intersection with Paril Road.
- Turn right onto Paril Road.
- Follow Paril Road until you reach the intersection with Dapdap Road.
- Turn left onto Dapdap Road.
- Follow Dapdap Road until you reach the intersection with Licos Road.
- Turn right onto Licos Road.
- Follow Licos Road until you reach Danao City.
Here are some tips for driving on the mountain roads:
- The mountain roads can be winding and narrow in some areas, so it is important to drive slowly and carefully.
- Be sure to use your headlights, even during the day, as some areas of the road can be shaded.
- Watch out for animals, such as dogs and chickens, that may cross the road.
Here are some of the benefits of taking the mountain roads to Danao:
- Shorter travel time
- Alternative route from Cebu City to Danao
- Wider Road
Here is a video of the journey from Cebu City to Danao via the mountain roads:
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Please note that this information is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Please always consult with a qualified professional before making any decisions.
Thank you for reading!